- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
McLean Village Hall Office Closing to Walk-In Customers - March 19, 2020
Effective immediately, Village President Aaron Hammel has made the decision to close the Village ... [more...]
Water Main Flushing
Notice to all Village Water Customers: Water main flushing begins the week of April 6, 2020 – weather permitting.
Starting on Monday, April 6, we will start flushing water mains using fire hydrants.
- You may see a reduction in water pressure, discoloration, and possibly cloudy water throughout the flushing process.
- This will affect all water customers within the Village.
- The water will still meet all EPA requirements and is safe to drink.
The flushing cycle may take several weeks to complete.