- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Water Main Flushing Begins Week of 11/11
Water main flushing begins the week of November 11, 2019 (weather permitting).
Notice to all Village Water Customers:
Starting on Monday, November 11, we will start Flushing Water Mains using fire hydrants.
- You may see a reduction in water pressure, discoloration, and possibly cloudy water throughout the flushing process.
- This will affect all water customers within the Village.
- The water will still meet all EPA requirements and is safe to drink.
The flushing cycle will take several weeks to complete.