Recycling Locations and Tips for Disposal
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list, only a starting point for reference.
A good informational website is: ecologyactioncenter.org.
Concrete, Brick, and Asphalt Recycling
13462 East 200 North Road
Heyworth, IL 61745
- Will accept clean concrete, brick, and asphalt
- Drop off for free or they will pick up for a charge
Normal Public Works Facility
1301 Warriner Street
Normal, IL 61761
Recycling Furniture for Families
515 N. Center
Bloomington, IL 61701
Phone # 309-829-6500
Habitat for Humanity
McLean County Restore
1402 W. Washington St.
Bloomington, IL 61701-4714
Phone # 309-454-6047
How to Dispose of Paint
- Stir cat litter into the paint until it thickens and will not spill.
- Throw the dried paint in the can in the garbage.
- Considered hazardous waste and must be taken to a recycling center.