- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Complete the 2020 Census! - July 02, 2020
If you've already completed the census, thank you! If not, census workers will be deliveri... [more...]
E-Billing Now Available! - May 19, 2020
Beginning with the May 2020 billing, you will be able to receive your utility bill (water/sewer/g... [more...]
You Can Now Pay Your Water Bill Through Our Website! - April 07, 2020
Every page of the website has a “Payment Options” button. Just click on this and it w... [more...]
Recycling Locations and Tips for Disposal
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list, only a starting point for reference.
A good informational website is: ecologyactioncenter.org.
Concrete, Brick, and Asphalt Recycling
13462 East 200 North Road
Heyworth, IL 61745
- Will accept clean concrete, brick, and asphalt
- Drop off for free or they will pick up for a charge
Normal Public Works Facility
1301 Warriner Street
Normal, IL 61761
How to Dispose of Paint
- Stir cat litter into the paint until it thickens and will not spill.
- Throw the dried paint in the can in the garbage.
- Considered hazardous waste and must be taken to a recycling center.